Marcel relaxed straight crop jean
B Sides celebrates the beauty of imperfection: Jeans made from up-cycled vintage Levi's in from NY.
With a relaxed vintage-inspired fit, this heavy mid-rise cotton jean is worn true to size and sits at your waist. Relaxed through the hip and thigh with a long rise and broken-in straight leg that is cropped and finished with an original hem.
Each pair is one-of-a-kind, patchworked with upcycled vintage denim.
Fit Note: These run true to fit, if you are in between sizes we suggest sizing-down. Size 26 measures 31" waist, 11.5" front rise, 15" back rise, 27" inseam, 9" leg opening.
- Slightly cropped fit with a classic relaxed straight leg
- Mid-waist, with a straight upper block that is universally flattering
- Washed to a soft hand in a medium, vintage blue
- 100% cotton for lasting wear
- Signature brass button fly, and brass button closure
- Inseam: 27"
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in USA