The London Undercover Navy & Japanese Wave Classic Umbrella takes its cue from the iconic Japanese Seigaiha pattern. It's used on clothing dates back to the 6th Century. The layers of concentric circles in the design create a wave-like pattern which represents surges of good luck. It also signifies power and resilience.
- Dark Navy Exterior and Japanese Wave interior (Double Layer)
- Combined Maple wood shaft & handle with etched
- London Undercover logo Signature
- Orange runner fabric Woven loop-folded
- London Undercover label within exterior seam
- Steel Frame 100%
- Recycled PET Fabric
- Canopy Opens to 105cm / 41"
- Length of Stick: 90cm / 35"