Designed in Manhatten and inspired by American vintage workwear, Tokyo-based designer Daiki Suzuki created Engineered Garments for the discerning gent crafting durable, structured, and authentic silhouettes.
A classic unisex cargo pant. Featuring a button-front waist with an interior drawstring and pockets throughout.
- Straight fit
- Button front waist closure with zipper fly and interior drawstring
- Two front quarter-top hip pockets
- Front left cargo hip pocket with button flap closure
- Two small front cargo thigh pockets with button flap closure
- Two large side cargo thigh pockets with button flap closure
- Two back pockets with button flap closure
- Darted front knees
- Adjustable drawstring hem
- Cotton twill lined pockets, waistband, and fly
- 100% Cotton
- Ryan is 6'2 chest 30 and wears M